HOPE strives to provide the services
necessary so each client will:
- Maintain or experience improved mental, physical and/or spiritual health.
- Experience reduced social isolation.
- Gain or maintain functional independence.
Comprehensive, Individualized Assessment
HOPE counselors and case managers use a comprehensive assessment and checklists of potential programs and services to create an individualized plan of action with each client. Plans are continually reviewed and revised as appropriate. Topics include: Housing, Medical, Nutrition, Transportation, Legal, Financial, and Social needs and programs.
Potential Public Benefits Available
- Missouri Healthnet
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Medicare Part A & B
- Medicare Savings Programs – (MSP) The state of Missouri pays Medicare premiums and sometime co-payments
- Medicare Part D (prescription coverage)
- Medicare GAP coverage
- Prescription Outreach (RXOutRch)
- Home and Community Based Service (HCBS) – Medicaid-funded in-home chore and personal care services
- Low Income Heat and Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)